Derryberry & Associates LLP has assisted numerous clients with this important step in business formation. We review the goals and individual facts present in each situation and recommend the best entity and the different elections options available under each. The types of entities include: Limited or General Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Corporations (including Subchapter S corps), and Non-Profit entities.
Our business law services extend well beyond the mere selection of the appropriate business entity. Our Attorneys are involved from the initial conference and decision making, through document preparation and filing with the appropriate authorities, to post-formation activities such as the preparation and adoption of bylaws and director / shareholder minutes and resolutions. After a business is formed and operating, Derryberry & Associates LLP can assist further with any business and commercial law matters or litigation that may arise. Whether your business is big or small, the Attorneys at Derryberry & Associates LLP are ready to assist you with all of your business law related matters. Among the numerous services we provide are:
- General Corporate Counsel
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Entity Maintenance
- Strategic Business Planning
- Contracts: drafting, negotiating, and reviewing all types of contracts, whether commercial or private
- Building or Acquiring Facilities or Equipment
- Business Mergers or Business Acquisitions
- Purchase and/or Sale Agreements for goods or services Litigation
- Compliance with the constantly growing array of rules, regulations, codes, ordinances, statutes and laws affecting businesses
- Breach of contract; enforcement of a contractual obligation
- Collections; Terminations and Business Dissolution
Get A Case Evaluation
The attorneys at Derryberry & Associates LLP have the knowledge and experience to guide you or your business through any problems or needs.
We will get to know you and your needs, so we can develop a strategy to best suit your or your business. We work hard for you because we know that your trust and respect are something which has to be earned.
Contact us by calling us at (661) 945-6115 or by filling out the form to the right.